Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tutorial: Fairy House Tree Pt. 13




♥ I added another layer of stain, some landscaping and moss.


Then, I smoothed the final clay to level the floors, finish the roof and add landscaping.



I glued some wee stones into the landscape. See the tiny footprints?




I added another layer of stain to the trunk to differentiate it from the bonsai. I used this warm brown Golden Oak color...



I added stain with brushes and a piece of t-shirt.






I added some mossy bits using white glue.




I used this this sheet moss by scraping bits off.


I placed moss under the tree branches and into the bunny burrow.







Moss now highlights the root cellar, sunflower garden, facade and chandelier...












Thx for visiting! Next time: more paint and sealing the sculpture.

Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;